Thank you for checking us out! We are Myrtle Beach Vacation Stations and we would love to be able to host you and your group on your next vacation to the North Myrtle Beach area!
Please note that we have a collection of modern and luxury units, but also older beach cottages. This property is one of our older beach cottages and is perfect for Spring Break, Senior Week, and people who don’t mind a rustic, no frills, older beach property. We keep our units clean and maintained, however due to its age, we don’t recommend it for travelers with children under the age of five.
Enjoy this older pet friendly apartment that is across the street from the ocean, right next to Main Street at the northern end of North Myrtle Beach. You will have access to the entire apartment that comes equipped with a full kitchen. You will find miles of beautiful wide sandy beaches with plenty of South Carolina Sunshine with this cottage being so close to the beach. Also located two blocks away from Main Street which features one of the most famous shag dance club’s “Fat Harold’s”, several bars and restaurants, as well as a seasonal classic beach style amusement park. As this home was built in the 1960’s, air conditioning is provided by window units.
Myrtle Beach is known for its golf; boasting over 80 easily accessible courses. If a golf course is not your thing, Myrtle Beach is also known as the Mini-Golf Capital of the world, so it goes without saying that there is one nearby. Not to mention Barefoot Landing with over 100 shops and dining possibilities, including the new Lucy Buffets Lulu’s restaurant. The Little River waterfront is not even a stretch away, featuring the only Casino Cruises in the Carolina’s. This area is such a beautiful place with something for everyone.
Bedroom 1: One Queen
Bedroom 2: Two Bunk Beds (One Double/Full Bunk, Three Twins)
Living Room: Double/Full sleeper sofa.
Please note the following prior to making your reservation:
- Linens are not initially provided. We do have a packages available for purchase, or you can bring your own. Linen Package includes two towels and washcloths per bed occupancy, sheets, and a dish towel per package. The package prices are $50 for a King/Queen/Double, and $25 for a twin.
- Pets are welcome, however we do charge a $75 nonrefundable fee per pet*.
- Toiletries are not included.
- Upon booking, a signed rental agreement and government issued photo identification are required prior to receiving an electronic access code to the property.
- This property has a maximum parking allowance of two vehicles.
Rental age restrictions:
- Primary renters, or groups primarily with guests under the age of 25 (including student groups and events) are required to alternate fees of $50 per person for cleaning and linens*. This will override the posted cleaning fee on the listing. Groups consisting of primary renters or for guests under the age of 21, will be required to submit parent/guardian signatures and government issued photo identification.
*Due to online booking policies, some payments may need to be submitted after the booking is reserved and confirmed. Please let us know if you have questions about the policies prior to booking.
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Min Nights|