Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 843-584-8705 and a receptionist will be glad to help you.
- When can I contact you?
- Our office hours are currently 9am-7pm Monday through Friday.
If you call us after hours, please use option 1 to leave us a message that we can answer during business hours the following day. If you are currently in-house and this is a scenario that requires immediate assistance, please use option 2.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- What is the minimum age to rent?
- Our minimum age to rent a unit is 18 - however certain policies change depending on what age range the rental party is.
Please contact our office directly at 843-584-8705 to ensure you receive all the information you may need if you are planning to rent under the age of 25.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer several homes, some of which allow pets and some do not. You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "vacation rentals" tab above and see if the home you are looking at allows pets. Or you can call our office at 843-584-8705 and a receptionist would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.