Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- Do I Have To Fill Out A Rental Agreement?
- Yes. Once a reservation is made, we will send you an email with a link to fill out our rental agreement. We also require a picture of a government issued I.D. (ex Drivers License, Passport, etc. - School I.D.'s are not accepted.
You can view a printable/downloadable version of our rental agreement by clicking here.
- Are linens included?
- No. Linens are not included in the rental rate.
When purchased, the linen package will contain two towels and washcloths (per bed occupancy),
a dish towel per set, as well as sheets for the beds.
They can be purchased for $50 for a King/Queen/Double Bed set, and $25 for a Twin Bed set.
How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left.
Or you can call our office at 843-584-8705 and someone will be glad to help you.
- When can I contact you?
- Our office hours are currently 9am-6pm Monday through Friday.
If you call us after hours, please use option 1 to leave us a message that we can answer during business hours the following day.
Option 2 is for emergency after hours service only.
- Is Booking Online Secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- What is the minimum age to rent?
- Our minimum age to rent a unit is 18 - however certain policies change depending on what age range the rental party is.
Please contact our office directly at 843-584-8705 to ensure you receive all the information you may need if you are planning to rent under the age of 25. You can also visit our Under 25 Rentals Page to get the answers to most of your questions.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer several homes, some of which allow pets and some do not. You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "vacation rentals" tab above and see if the home you are looking for allows pets. Or you can call our office at 843-584-8705 and a receptionist would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet.
- What do you mean by crate my pet?
- We pride ourselves on being one of the only pet friendly vacation rental companies in this area. To ensure our homes and homeowners are protected from accidental damage, we ask that pets be crated or otherwise secured when left unattended at the property. Being so close to the ocean and in such a heavy tourist destination, pets can sometimes feel overwhelmed or frightened and they may react differently than normal when left alone.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
- What kind of sound does a Kangaroo make?
- We specialize in vacation rentals, and therefore do not know.
- What happens if there needs to be a change or cancellation?
- Myrtle Beach Vacation Stations has a very strict No Refund policy. Once we block dates for your rental, we cannot refund any portion of your payment. Please note: Cancellation policies for third party reservations can vary, if you did not reserve directly with us, please consult the third party booking agent that you reserved through.
- Are housekeeping services included?
- We do not offer housekeeping services during your stay. We professionally clean each unit on departure to ensure it is clean and ready for the next group of guests.
- Are toiletries included?
- Unfortunately, at this time they are not included.
- What is a Roku and how do I use it?
- Most of our modern and luxury units come equipped with a Roku streaming device. This is what you will use to watch standard cable (using the Spectrum app that is on it) as well as any other membership services you are a part of (Nextlix, Hulu, etc). If you are having trouble with your Roku device or remote, please click here to view a quick handy guide.
- How Do I Check-In?
- Once we receive all the required documents, and full payment, we will send you via email your check-in instructions. This email will include your electronic door code to gain access to the property. If you are a renter under the age of 25, please click here to see your requirements.
If we didn't answer everything already,
please feel free to have the primary renter give us a call!